About Me

My photo
Marquette University student majoring in Public Relations w/ minor in International Affairs. I have a love for culture, languages and food. If i had all the money in the world, I would try every restaurant in every country. I also have a love for culture, hence my love for traveling. I wish I can be fluent mostly in Spanish, but I am not opposed to learning other languages too!!

Monday, October 19, 2009





























I like this business logo. I'm not sure exactly what business it is for, but I can assume that it is for a window company. i like it b/c it is simple and the picture relates to the name of the business. The color was well chosen b/c first of all, when you think of clouds you think of the sky, so blue and white. Second, The blue color gives the feel of professionalism that customers can trust. I think that this logo conveys that they are a window business more on the expensive side, but is promotes quality in their products.

1 comment:

  1. An interesting use of typography and images to create a corporate identity.

    ReplyDelete