About Me

My photo
Marquette University student majoring in Public Relations w/ minor in International Affairs. I have a love for culture, languages and food. If i had all the money in the world, I would try every restaurant in every country. I also have a love for culture, hence my love for traveling. I wish I can be fluent mostly in Spanish, but I am not opposed to learning other languages too!!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I LOVE TO EAT FOOD

The title says it all: I LOVE TO EAT FOOD

I guess for you to get to know me better, I love to eat all kinds of foods and I am not afraid to try new things. I think that culinary arts is something that should be appreciated. After all, we are human beings and the number one thing we need for survival is... food.

If you are from Milwaukee, please let me know about the great restaurants around here. I still have yet to explore. If you would like some recommendations in Chicago, I'd be glad to give you some! Here are my favorites:

Joy Yee's
Variety of Asian foods, except sushi. Curry, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, and more. They have great, fresh, real fruit bubble tea, which is like a slushy with tapioca pearls
(Google bubble tea and Tapioca Pearls)

Lou Malnati's
Great restaurant to experience the Chicago famous deep dish pizza

Garcia's in Lincoln Square
Honestly the best authentic Mexican food I have ever tasted. They have great tasting horchata and huge burritos!!! totally worth it!

Jim's at University of Illinois of Chicago
No sitting area. This is a Polish hot dog stand with great tasting crispy fries. They have burgers, hot dogs, polish sausage, etc but it is the fries that compliments the main course and makes it taste so much better.

Well, these are the places I could come up with for right now. There are many more, but that would just take a whole lot of room! I'll update some more later on...

Hope you enjoy my recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment