About Me

My photo
Marquette University student majoring in Public Relations w/ minor in International Affairs. I have a love for culture, languages and food. If i had all the money in the world, I would try every restaurant in every country. I also have a love for culture, hence my love for traveling. I wish I can be fluent mostly in Spanish, but I am not opposed to learning other languages too!!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Twitter Experience 2

You may have seen my blog about a 2-week Twitter project last semester, and yes I had to do it again. This time, I didn't mind at all. I was actually pretty excited to tweet things without having to worry about guidelines for the project because I already naturally tweet a lot.

But there were some new rules this time. We had to put the hash tag #PrWrSp10. Having to put that every time did not really make me like it. I thought it took up space I needed and I just didn't want to memorize the hash tag.

Tweeting twice a day was necessary like last time, and i actually did way more than that. So, that was fine, But having to respond to 5 different classmates was a little bit difficult. When I read some of their tweets, it's hard to have an opinion to respond with.

I will still use twitter in the future. Sometimes having to follow a guideline seems to take the independence of Twitter away from me. Nonetheless, chekc out my tweets @camsRandoms

No comments:

Post a Comment